Salary: Competitive compensation
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pompano Beach, FL 33064
Experience: Automotive Technician/Mechanic, 2 years (Required)
License: ASE (Required)
- Ability to operate all auto repair tools
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
Foreign Affairs Motorwerks is seeking an experienced ASE certified automotive technician with broad knowledge of foreign, domestic, and exotic vehicles produced within the last 10 to 15 years to deliver exemplary customer experiences.
What We Have To Offer
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Training, resources, and advancement opportunities tailored to individual performance, experience, and interests.
- State-of-the-art automotive facility and top-notch working conditions.
- A values-driven work culture built on integrity, professionalism, and teamwork.
What We Are Looking For
- An experienced mechanic with an authentic interest in high-end vehicles and delivering the best service to our customers.
- Reliability, enthusiasm, and a friendly team-player attitude.
- Safe, working knowledge of shop equipment and tools.
- Ability to identify and successfully complete mechanical repairs.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Apply With Us Today!
If you’re ready for a rewarding career offering competitive compensation backed with the support of an awesome and talented group of like-minded people, consider a job with Foreign Affairs Motorwerks. We have over 40 years of experience working with foreign and exotic vehicles and we want to work with you! It’s important to be proud of where you work, and our reputation speaks for itself. If you’re ready to join a winning team, apply today!
Foreign Affairs Motorwerks is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid Florida driver’s license and have a good driving record.