Salary: Competitive compensation
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pompano Beach, FL 33064
- Highschool diploma and/or equivalent real-life work experience
- Prior Automotive Industry & Strong Customer Service Experience, 2 years (Preferred)
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
Foreign Affairs Motorwerks is looking to hire an outgoing office assistant with experience in customer service in the automotive industry. The ideal candidate will possess basic vehicle knowledge as well as excellent organizational and time-management skills and an ability to deliver exemplary customer experiences.
What We Have To Offer
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Training, resources, and advancement opportunities tailored to individual performance, experience, and interests.
- State-of-the-art automotive facility and top-notch working conditions.
- A values-driven work culture built on integrity, professionalism, and teamwork.
What We Are Looking For
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other relevant software programs.
- Ability to type, screen phone calls, and schedule customer appointments.
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Reliability, enthusiasm, and a friendly team-player attitude.
- Exceptional organization, time, and calendar management skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain polite and professional communication via phone and email.
Apply With Us Today!
If you’re ready for a rewarding career offering competitive compensation backed with the support of an awesome and talented group of like-minded people, consider a job with Foreign Affairs Motorwerks. We have over 40 years of experience working with foreign and exotic vehicles and we want to work with you! It’s important to be proud of where you work, and our reputation speaks for itself. If you’re ready to join a winning team, apply today!
Foreign Affairs Motorwerks is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid Florida driver’s license and have a good driving record.